blog design + redesign | starting at $500
one-of-a-kind branding & intuitive organization for a self-hosted blog. i use the wordpress.org platform and custom-tailor the project to your needs.
each blog design includes:
- thorough branding — plenty of questions, inquiries and getting to know you combined with design excellence and expertise that equates in a look and design set
- beautiful typography, custom graphics and an overall fabulously cohesive style
- a well-organized layout and instinctual navigation
- fantastic search engine optimization
- up to three additional pages (about, pricing, contact, etc.) with simple layouts and basic features like a contact form
- and elements such as a custom favicon, graphics for all your social media platforms, well-organized archives, categories and tags, and more
and can include, based on your needs, things like:
- rotating images
- welcome area on home page
- optional navigation placement
- ad space
- site map
- extensive footer archives
we’ll begin with an extensive questionnaire that lets me get to know you and your work and we’ll meet via skype, facetime or the phone. we’ll collaborate and throw around ideas, and then i’ll get to work! you’ll get several proofing mock-ups and be able to make as many changes, edits and modifications as you like until you’re completely happy. and when all’s said and done, i’ll install your design and import any posts you may have from a previous blog. then an orientation and training session is included to ensure you know how to use your blog.
estimated project time from start, 21-30 days. deposit of half the estimated total is due at the start, the remaining balance is due prior to going live.